Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the contract between "Quich Kennels Boarding and Grooming" and the "Pet Owner" to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
The Owners Undertaking:
1. That his/her dog has not been
exposed to rabies or distemper within the period of 30
days prior to this agreement and has been inoculated
against, DHLP, Rabies and bordetella and cats must be up
to date on FVRCP, Rabies and Feline Leukemia (A current
vaccination certificate may be requested to be brought
at the time of booking in, other wise we cannot accept
2. That there are no other material facts which have not been disclosed to the Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming, and which, if disclosed might reasonably be expected to affect the decision of Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming to enter into this agreement.
3. That Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming may engage the services of a veterinary of its choice and authorise such veterinary to carry out such treatment as may be required to treat the Owner’s dog. (Every reasonable attempt will be made to contact the Owner prior to such treatment). All such costs will be recoverable from the Owner.
4. That he/she will indemnify Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming against all costs claims and damages arising, (directly or indirectly), from any act by the Owner’s dog whilst in our care, including damage to carpets and furnishings by defecation or chewing.
5. That he/she will collect his/her dog promptly at the end of the agreed boarding and/or grooming period and at that time pay any outstanding charges.
6. Any breach by the owner of the undertakings/warranties contained in this agreement shall entitle Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming to place the Owner’s dog in boarding kennels at the Owner’s expense.
Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming Undertaking:
1. Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming herby undertakes
with the Owner to take reasonable care of the Owner’s dog during the period of
its boarding on our premises.
2. Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming is insured in accordance with the terms of its insurance policy. It will not accept any liability for loss, injury or death to the Owner’s dog unless, (and only to the extent that), such loss, injury or death is recoverable under the terms of the insurance policy.
3. To make immediate contact with the Owner, or Owner designated contact, in the event of any problems associated with the dog’s stay with us.
Owners Failure To Collect:
In the event of failure by the Owner to collect his dog from Quiche Kennels Boarding and Grooming on the due date, unless an extension is mutually agreed, we reserve the right to re-home the Owner’s dog by any reasonable means.